What to do if your child tests positive for Covid 19
If your child receives a positive test for Covid 19 it is important to follow these steps to inform the school:-
During school hours call the school office immediately on 01494 863744.
Outside of school hours call the school mobile number on 07522 576193. Please leave a voice message (do not send a text) with the following information:-
1) Child's full name and your name.
2) The class your child attends.
3) The date and time your child received a positive test result.
4) The date your child first showed symptoms.
5) A telephone number that we can call you back on.
The mobile phone is checked regularly outside of school hours and a member of senior staff will get back to you as soon as possible.