Our Pupil Charter states that, “Every child has the right to be in a safe environment and clean environment. It is the responsibility of everyone to make sure these rights are available and respected.”
To this end the school has established a clear set of rules:
Key Stage 2
- People: Respect every person in school. Politeness and courtesy are expected from everyone.
- Listening: Listen to and value the opinions of others. Listen in order to learn.
- Bullying: Hurting others by hitting or threatening to hit them or calling them names, will not be tolerated in our school.
- Staying Safe: Keep yourself and all other people safe. Use all school equipment safely and sensibly.
- Movement Around The School: Move around the school quietly and sensibly. Be a good walker and a quiet talker.
- The School: Look after the school building, its grounds and its equipment. We all want to attend a clean and tidy school.
- Property: Look after your property. Allow other people to safely look after their property.
- Appearance: Correct school uniform should be worn during the school day. Remember, when in school uniform the school’s reputation depends on you.
Key Stage 1
- Always be polite, kind and helpful to others.
- Be a good listener and a quiet talker.
- Stay safe and always walk around the school.
- Always look neat and tidy.
- Take care of your own and other people’s belongings.
- Help to look after your school and keep it clean and tidy.